View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: The Shield - Season 6 starts tonight..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I need to get the DVDs for this show. I just started watching it 5 weeks ago on FX at 1am, and Im hooked.
the nice thing about FX and it's tuesday night shows is they air the same episode back to back so if the lakers go into OT I can just wait and watch it at the 11pm airing... plus i think they reair the show saturday or sunday night
gts is offline   Reply With Quote