View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Adidas Hard Court Hi's ~~HELP~~

Now idk about you guys, but these are MY type of shoes, I rocked the 2010 pair (white/navy) and am now rocking the 2012's (black/white logo) HOWEVER I cannot find the 2011's selling anywhere!!! Please help me because I literally want all 4 pairs of these baby's, they are beautiful

http://www.fashionwindows.com/news/i...das-originals/

I checked a bunch of sites and found nothing, I checked champs website where they said in the link I provided you with that they sold it there "exclusively" and did not find them...does anyone have any details where to find these shoes??

BTW these are the ones I own:

2012 (just got em in the mail today )
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote