View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #79
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Trash Talking Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
everytime I hit a nice shot, layup or dunk I just yell "Insidehoops bi.tch"
Ha, I like the idea of incorporating InsideHoops into my game. Maybe I can blow past my defender for an easy deuce then say something like, "Looks like you've been spending too much time in the Off the Court Lounge"
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote