View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #10
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any Dwight stans here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
Jordan Stans.....

I myself am proud to be a self proclaimed Magic Johnson Stan.
He can do no wrong in my eyes....

The man even beat HIV. Top that other stans!!!

Holy shit, another one. I'm a Magic stan too and pumped for that new doc about him.

Anyhow, Dwight's kinda boring to me, but I thought for sure there HAD to be some people here that defend him at every opportunity. I've NEVER seen it though. It's weird.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote