Thread: ot: i need help
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 12:34 PM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ot: i need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
If you're connected to the army and you're awol, why in the world would you post it on the internet if they're looking for you?
this is absolutely retarded. The US army is using PleezeBelieve to track Awol soldiers on the ISH messageboard. Cmon people. Get a clue.

On the other hand, I had a friend who went awol from the Navy and ended up getting dishonorably discharged when they caught up with him a year or so later. Not during wartime however. Good luck man, wish I could give you some advice.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote