View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Coming to Philly

Not in playoffs.

Insead of a Sixers game which I doubt they'll still be alive. Phillies game is good. Great ballpark with a view of skyline. Enjoyable exprience, even if you dont like baseball. I cant think of many things to do, but I'm sure you guys will end up down penns landing, delaware ave, south street area. Maybe by that time some events, festivals will be around. But thats the area I'd reccommend you ask to be taken.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote