View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I know many AC fans have been crying out for the American revolutionary era, but I'm not so sure about it. I would've loved them going back further in time like Ancient Egypt or Greece. But yeah this could turn out pretty sick indeed if done right.
I agree going further back would have been better. Mostly because one of the things I love about AC is the architecture and how beautiful/accurate the maps are.

There's not a whole hell of a lot you can do with colonial America.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote