View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I agree going further back would have been better. Mostly because one of the things I love about AC is the architecture and how beautiful/accurate the maps are.

There's not a whole hell of a lot you can do with colonial America.
The cities were about 50,000 people big, the larger ones (like NY). That's a good size game city. Plus London, Paris could be included. They were included in the intrique of the time.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote