View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #8
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I know many AC fans have been crying out for the American revolutionary era, but I'm not so sure about it. I would've loved them going back further in time like Ancient Egypt or Greece. But yeah this could turn out pretty sick indeed if done right.

i doubt ancient egypt had enough tall buildings and vertical variation for a game like assassins creed to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

There's not a whole hell of a lot you can do with colonial America.

There were some big cities in colonial america. NY, Boston, and Philly were all well established by the time the revolutionary war started.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote