View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #15
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Finally picked up the OG AC game for 8 bucks because of all the hype. I really like that the fighting is too difficult to just mash buttons in a crowd so stealth is important although its fun to pull out the small sword and take on crowds. Only played for a few hours but I can already tell ill be buying all the AC games.
i might just order the first AC off amazon today, because well if you like it, i'm obviously going to like it
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote