View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #442
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Thoughts on Kuechly? He's been the most linked name to us, although I'm sure those guys aren't aware of our 1st round/LB draft history. But if we do what we usually do (become aware of a glaring problem too late) and end up drafting a LB, what do you think?

Ran a 4.58 40 time (3rd amongst LB's) and has a 38.0 inch vert (also 3rd). 1st in the 60 yard shuttle and 3rd in 20 yard shuttle.

Wouldnt mind him but I think I'd look at DT first, then LB (thinking maybe Eagles could land one in free agency).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote