View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 08:30 AM   #30
orfeomorfeo-ita
I hit open layups

orfeomorfeo-ita has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: AS Roma Versus Manchester United Champions League Play Airing Right Now On ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer10
Roma fans are idiots. I always liked them and I thought Lazio fans were bad but I just heard the news that many ManUtd fans got stabbed, one guy got a knife in his throat, he is in serious condition in hospital. And the italian police...well, I posted a vid.
Roma fans also made the monkey sound to Saha when he entered the pitch.

Italy is a disgrace.

Yep... you're right.. and then there were thos guys.. don't remember where they where from.. that during a final killed almost 40 fans of the other team by stamping on them.. where were they from.. oh, yes. Liverpool. England is a disgrace.

And then there where this guys, you know, that last year kept hitting each other and burning and putting to war an entire city.. suburbs of paris..ban...ban something.. oh, yep! Banlieu.. France is a disgrace..

and then.. hmm. there were this guys all dressed in white that kept burning churches and black people, possibly together.. but you know what.. I can't remembere where they were from.. could you help me there?

orfeomofeo.

Pah! at nationalisms and racisms.
orfeomorfeo-ita is offline   Reply With Quote