Thread: 2012 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 NBA Draft

I'll quickly analyze how I feel about each position right now.

CE - I dig Gortat, but Loepz is a guy I'd prefer as a third stringer.

PF - Markieff is the man. I'm not keen on the idea of drafting two PF's in a row, but I'd like to see one picked up in the second round or something.

SF - Hill is on his way out. I'm not too confident on Dudley's ability to start and would prefer him off the bench. Suns def. need some upgrades here.

SG - Need a player who can just shoot in a variety of ways, and defend above average. The suns don't have that here.

PG - Nash is on his way out, and we'll need a new PG. I'm not entirely sold on Kendall Marshall.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote