View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #16
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: KU will choke again early in March Madness this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Since you seemed so focus on this, do you think VCU, Northern Iowa, etc. would have beaten those Kansas teams in a best of 3/5/7 series?

Do you think the likes of VCU, Northern Iowa, Bradley and Bucknell could defeat teams like UNC, UK, UConn repeatedly as underdogs? Lets face it, you lose once or twice to mid-major league teams, it is coincidence and sometimes bad luck. But I am sorry, its 4 times in 8 years for Bill Self already and I wont be surprised if it happens again.

In my current mock bracket I have KU lose to the 5th seed in its bracket, seems pretty good for them already in Sweet 16. If more upset-minded teams are placed as 8th or 9th seed, they may go home as early as in 2nd round like they did to Northern Iowa.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote