View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #5
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lakers are turning against Mike Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Brown is best as the defensive coordinator. He has no business running the team as the head-coach. He is almost like the D'Antoni of defense. Look at how the Knicks look with D'Antoni as the headcoach.. Good offense, everything else meh.... crap.

I thought the Lakers rushed the hiring of Mike Brown. I would have been perfectly good with him if he was one of the main assistant coaches (the right hand man of the headcoach like Kurt Rambis was to Phil). Mike Brown is a great defensive mind - the defense the Lakers play this season is solid. They just can't do anything on the offense though...

Who would have thought that OFFENSE would be an issue with this team??

EXACTLY!!!!!! Imagine if you put Brown together with D'Antoni........that should happen.....offensive and defensive coordinators...they could finally win something....it's probably the only way they could ever win something.

Brown has no freaking clue as to how to put together a lineup nor what lineup should be in the game together.
I don't understand how any coach can blow a 20 point lead in any league.....and against a garbage team.......that shows a total lack of control and total lack of leadership........it's really hard for me to watch......he gotta go!!!!!

Last edited by DKLaker : 03-09-2012 at 01:03 AM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote