View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Sounds like a ridiculous amount. I hope Griffin isn't a bust.

Cuz if not, it is going to set that franchise back so far back. God the skins just do so many stupid moves.

Seriously that's just a terrible amount to give.

And rba, I thought you guys would wanna draft blackmon. He playc bigger then he is it seems like. What's the point of making the defense better if the offense can't put up points. It'll be the same issues you had last year with the same QB issues and lack of playmakers.
Hey, I'm with you... I like Blackmon a lot. I'm just telling you the vibes that I get coming out of Berea (Browns headquarters).

I won't be complaining a whole lot if we get Claiborne.

The Browns became 'The Dawgs' in the mid-80s with Frank Minnifield and Hanford Dixon locking down the corner positions for a decade... Barking at opponents.

That is the kind of tandem we have the opportunity to create with Haden and Claiborne.

Maybe we could get a receiver at 22 or 37? I like Michael Floyd a lot, personally. Not as much as Blackmon, but I would take him at 22 if he were to slip.

And I think he could be a nice No. 1 receiver in the league in the right system.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 03-09-2012 at 11:21 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote