View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I hope it doesnt work being I'm an Eagles fan. Hope it sets them back
I think there is an excellent chance of this happening. The Redskins are not a quarterback away from being a threat in that division. Maybe if that quarterback was a prime Peyton Manning doing his line-of-scrimmage brilliance, but not a very talented, very young QB who is going to take years to become elite and, in the meantime, have insufficient resources both on the current roster and in future draft picks.

I'll tell you this... By the time RG3 hits his prime, Shanahan may be long gone. If this doesn't pan out in the first few years, there is going to be tremendous backlash. If those first round picks over the next two years are in the Top 10?

He's a goner. He is basically putting his job in the hands of RG3.

Rams fans must be in seventh heaven. What a deal. My god.

The team that really hit the "lottery" this year wasn't Washington... And it wasn't even Indy with Luck. It is St. Louis which can basically transform their team over the course of the next three drafts.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 03-10-2012 at 12:39 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote