View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #50
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers are turning against Mike Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Bring it bro......my fingers are ready for battle

Why do people think I'm mad at you.....just because I completely disagree with you on some stuff??? I get frustrated because if Mike Brown came out and said he sucked and should be fired you would come up with some excuse for it

That being said, I do respect you

lol I mean, we go back and forth in a ruthless manner. But I have no problem with it. It means that when we argue, we don't have to have a filter to hold us back. We can basically argue and speak anything on our minds with no fear of the other getting offended.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote