View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #34
ROCSteady
#BeatDemBoyz HTTR

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Redskins fans better hope that their regime is good at finding elite talent outside of the first round. They have a lot of holes to fill and they've just given up a lot for one player.

We'll see how it works.

So far, so good. We have been drafting well since Shanny And Allen came in.

Not thrilled about losing 2 first Rounders but moves must be made and I'm Ecstatic to have one of the most rare elite QB prospects in history.

Haven't wanted a college guy to be a Redskin this much since Sean T. I knew he would be a Skin and I knew RG 3 would end up being one. Eat shit Philly, Dallas, Giants. The time has come to get terrorized by a WSH QB. The world tends to try and balance itself out.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote