View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #34
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Redskins fans better hope that their regime is good at finding elite talent outside of the first round. They have a lot of holes to fill and they've just given up a lot for one player.

We'll see how it works.

So far, so good. We have been drafting well since Shanny And Allen came in.

Not thrilled about losing 2 first Rounders but moves must be made and I'm Ecstatic to have one of the most rare elite QB prospects in history.

Haven't wanted a college guy to be a Redskin this much since Sean T. I knew he would be a Skin and I knew RG 3 would end up being one. Eat shit Philly, Dallas, Giants. The time has come to get terrorized by a WSH QB. The world tends to try and balance itself out.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote