View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
So far, so good. We have been drafting well since Shanny And Allen came in.

Not thrilled about losing 2 first Rounders but moves must be made and I'm Ecstatic to have one of the most rare elite QB prospects in history.

Haven't wanted a college guy to be a Redskin this much since Sean T. I knew he would be a Skin and I knew RG 3 would end up being one. Eat shit Philly, Dallas, Giants. The time has come to get terrorized by a WSH QB. The world tends to try and balance itself out.

With that OL Skins have and no #1 WR? We're afriad. Call me when Deadskins improve actual areas of need to help RGIII transition run smoothly.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote