View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: My seeds from 1 through 13 (if I were the committee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
And you do, thinking it somehow affects a top teams seeding based on what happened in previous years?
Well they should definitely take previous years experience into account, otherwise we see Kansas choking again and again as top seed. It is pretty much a safe pick for them to lose early in the tournament nowadays, if you are doing mock bracket hoping for some upsets.

Quote:
Ohio State doesn't pass the ball well and is lousy from both the 3 pt and FT lines. They won't advance to play a top seed.

They have only one player (Buford) that presents any real matchup issues for top level teams. Sullinger should have gone pro last year when he had value.

Umm this... You have a point, Sullinger has been dominant in the two tourney games so we will see how good Ohio State can be. Still, my opinion stands that they are better than Michigan State.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote