Thread: Wizards Game
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wizards Game

Summary: Our very mediocre team beat a bad team.

I also think our team knew that this was our best chance to not go 0-7 on this road trip. Looking at the remaining games of the trip, I don't give the Blazers the edge in any of them. I think we could be looking at a fired Nate McMillan before the end of the month.

I'm in full blown tank mode btw. I'm hoping to drop below Phoenix, Utah, and maybe even Golden State, that way we could have a #10 or #11 pick in the draft. I also want only a quick rebuild, because we don't have a 2013 pick, so tanking next year too does nothing for us.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote