View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 02:54 PM   #36
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Homework Help Each Other Thread

Ha, I'll write research papers (5-7 pages) for 50-100 bucks on Ecology, Biology, Minority and Ethnic Relations, Forestry, Sociology, Urban Sociology, Urban PLanning and Public Admin, Geography, Spatial Analysis, Social Stratification, Globalization, Cultural Geography or related subjects.

I'll write 10-15 pages for more $$$

Can guarantee a B+ and prolly 90% A- and above. I have samples to show you my competence in the stated subjects and technical writing ability.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote