Thread: LaRon Profit!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOHYAH310
I'd love to see him back with the Lakers.....anyone know how he is recovering? If he is close to signing with anyone?

He actually looked like he was picking up the triple post pretty nice last season before that heel injury.....I honestly think the Phx series would be different if he had been with the team. His ability to create his own shot was great off the bench.

the injury he suffered last year was a bad one. only time will tell if he can fully recover. i believe he will be in the Lakers training camp competing for a spot, but i am not positive.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote