View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I doubt they sign Nicks. He was my top option. But you're right. I don't see it happening.

Quote:
@Jeff_McLane
Report that #Eagles are trying to get Nicks to visit not true.

Quote:
@Jeff_McLane
I can't imagine how the 6-5, 343 Carl Nicks would look running upfield to block for McCoy on a screen. Not the Mudd mold.

Gotta love FA
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote