View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #42
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Deal close-Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis,Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
If I'm Milwaukee I'd rather have Curry and if I'm Golden State I'd rather have Monta.

If you have Klay Thompson...He's either a SG who will play SF on a running team, or he's a big SG...and he can actually play defense (wow Golden State).

If you have Curry...you have a SG who can play some point (a little like Ray Allen), but first and foremost an all-time shooter...why do I want him and Klay together?

If I'm Milwaukee I want Curry because his contract is smaller and I have Brandon Jennings (at least for now). Jennings is a PG with a SG's mentality. Monta is a SG who loves to dominate the ball and plays a similar style. Curry is a SG who has played only as a PG in the NBA...but he's a willing passer, plays within the offense. And he's a terrific shooter. He's a much better partner for Jennings than Monta Ellis. And again, he's on his rookie contract and if I'm Milwaukee, then I suck...and I wanna get rid of salary.

They trade away a guy with a broken ankle for a guy that's looking like another Grant Hill tragedy?
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote