View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greatest day in Knick history - MDA resigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
He's gonna get booed something terrible but o well. I feel you. Melo got rid of Douglas' starting spot AND D'Antoni this year. He's like Obama, he's weeding out the old mess and getting zero credit for it...but in the end we'll all be happy lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I would love that. I get to boo his ass up close and personal.

I find your posts hilarious.
Are they that funny or I'm just so happy that D'Antoni is gone ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote