View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Something else I hate.

I'm trying something new with my post defense this year. I'm sure it's routine for many of you, but I think in the past I tended to be more of a "front and deny then play from there" type of guy. This year, I'm trying to add another element, that is to apply force and attempt to move my offensive player just a little bit further away from the basket prior to entry. I underestimated that maneuver in the past, but that extra foot or two (if I can get it) will make a significant difference when they attempt to complete their moves around the bucket.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote