View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony did everything Dantoni asked and isn't an iso player/ball stopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
It would have been a dunk had Gallo not contested it. He won that game for them twice.

Lol you can't be serious. that was as non-athletic play I've seen since Artest missed that layup last year. No NBA player should have missed that layup and ZaZa had NO intention on dunking that ball.

BTW I do recall someone arguing me to the ground about how we should bring ZaZa Pachulia in last year.

Quote:
The reason the Nuggets lost with Gallo out is because he was an important feature in Karl's system. The reason we won with Melo out is because the players who were playing, had bought in to the system with Lin involved and were playing well. Melo came back and wasn't with the system.

NeNe was hurt too. Just saying. Look, I think ppl think i have something against Gallo. I definitely dont. He played his but off and gave it all he had. I dont knock him. I moreso have a problem with the fans that overrated him.

I also have a problem with once sided stats to prove points. The Nuggets record is better with Melo? Really? Well last time I checked they one 1 game in the playoffs without Melo and they went to the conference finals with him. I'm just saying, as with the whole "who's fault is it" argument...tell the whole story.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote