Thread: I'm convinced
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #20
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Default Re: I'm convinced

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I was laughing at idiots who thought Melo would come in and be the savior for the club. The typical "OMG, I can finally be a Knicks fan again, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!"..

The trading for Melo is a typical Knick move.. We've seen it before in Marbury, Francis, McDyess, Curry, Z Randolph, etc... A typical ball scoring malcontent.. It's sad that the only players we have developed these past years Lee and Gallo are becoming really good players although some of you(franchize) will laugh at them since they are white but that's another story.

Wow.

Dude, thats ****ing pathetic.

You barely even posted in this section up until now, but you decide to come back to be a prick and troll other members who have different opinions.

For the record I liked David Lee, but for the money he was looking for and eventually paid, I'd rather have signed an All Star talent like Amare considering hes only a few months older.

For the record I liked Gallo, but for the money he eventually was going to be paid, I didn't think he was good enough to ever be the Face of the Franchise the way some people felt and hoped he'd become.

Just because people were fine with them leaving doesn't make them "racist".

Last edited by Rowe : 03-14-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote