View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #32
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Portland Fires Coach Nate McMillan

Nate is not the coach non-Blazer fans believe him to be. Many Blazer fans are celebrating his firing, but I'm reserving my emotions, because though I had been ready to move on from McMillan for quite a while (multiple seasons), this is not an addition by subtraction. Blazers still need to go out and acquire a coach that knows how to draw up plays in crucial moments while still being able to motivate as McMillan had done in years past.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote