View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:07 AM   #6
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Philippines National Team Thread (2012 and Beyond)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar.hands
so you'll be staying after the brgy league?
i think its around june-august not sure tho

and i hope gilas 2 plays really good D this time esp on the permeter, koreans had been doing this sht for 20 fcking yrs and theyre still not learning their lessons

Yeah.

I love to see Gabe Norwood and Jared Dillinger play again with the National team. They are capable of guarding the SG and SF position. They also need to recruit tall and athletic Filipino-American/European players in the US and Europe.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote