View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stephon Marbury goes in on D'Antoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
There is nothing ignorant about what I said. You just don't agree with it. Case closed. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Okay goodnight lol But before i go, I leave you with this tidbit.Until the bum you call Stephon Marbury, a 2 time allstar, became a NY Knick, he was one of two players to average 20 pts and 8 assts for their career. The other was Oscar Robertson.

Now while I'm gone, I want you to pick your face off the floor, dust it off, put it on the night stand and screw it on 2moro when I come back so I can school you on the game of basketball some more lol. You're Welcome.