View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #154
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
49ers don't need Manning. If they sign him I'll loose a lot of respect for the organization. Let Alex finish what he started.

Tyrone Biggums thinks you should lay off the crack.

You would prefer Alex Smith, who had a 'good' season for the first time last year, over one of the best quarterbacks to ever play?

Do you want the best chance to maximize your talent on offense and win a SuperBowl or u would just rather roll w Alex cuz he's the homegrown talent?

For the life of me, I have no inclination as to why a 9ers fan wouldn't want Peyton unless maybe cuz he costs too much. Even then, it's PEYTON MANNING
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote