View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #154
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
49ers don't need Manning. If they sign him I'll loose a lot of respect for the organization. Let Alex finish what he started.

Tyrone Biggums thinks you should lay off the crack.

You would prefer Alex Smith, who had a 'good' season for the first time last year, over one of the best quarterbacks to ever play?

Do you want the best chance to maximize your talent on offense and win a SuperBowl or u would just rather roll w Alex cuz he's the homegrown talent?

For the life of me, I have no inclination as to why a 9ers fan wouldn't want Peyton unless maybe cuz he costs too much. Even then, it's PEYTON MANNING
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote