View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lamb's Missed Dunk

I dont have a problem with that play either. But to me there are certain when it comes to the end of a game where its clearly decided. A b!tch move would have been Lamb not playing defense then pretending to shake the players hand and stealing it (happened in NBA a couple times).

The missed dunk pretty much summarized Uconn that game which i agree with (commentator).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote