View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 12:13 AM   #8
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What basketball jerseys do you wear when you play pickup games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiarip
I don't wear jerseys when I play but I like it when people on my team do, although it's true there's a correlation in my opinion between wearing NBA jerseys and being useless, if I don't know the person by name I can call them out by the name of the Jersey, and that makes it easy to communicate.

This. I really hate wearing white t-shirts when playing basketball. It's gonna be dirty when you play outside.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote