View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wilson Chandler signs with Nuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
Do you know our cap situation?

Anyways...good signing. Hope he helps with our playoff push.
no, i was just joking you couldn't sign McGhee. Since you all want to assume since you acquired him then he must be great, then i sincerely hope you are able to keep him for a long time, $10 a year for 4 years would be great. Here's hoping...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote