View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #25
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks next 5 (after St. Patty's day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Mmmmmmm

I guess you take the horrid definition of clutch as a play with "5 minutes to go".

A clutch play for me is a potential game winning or tying shot with 24 seconds or less on the clock.
Before that, it's not really crunch time. Imho.
If you go by that definition then we have:
1) game winning free throws against the Celtics
2) game winner vs Wizards
3) game winning free throws against the Bobcats
4) game tying shot vs Nuggets
5) go ahead bucket vs Celtics in Boston

I think I got them all.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote