View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andres Nocioni bought out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I'm pretty sure Noc is one of those people that has premature osteoarthritic issues in his joints. I read about it somewhere, and he was managing it. If he's drinking now, I wouldn't be too surprised, there is no real way to calm the pain when you have flare ups. Thus, for the drop off.
I can totally understand that. I'd drink a lot too.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote