View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andres Nocioni bought out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
We should take a serious look at Terrence Williams. Maybe JJ Hickson? Ronny Turiaf? Any other suggestions?
I've always been a Hickson fan(or at least of his raw talent), he's just REALLY immature. And wants to be a star, but he's too selfish to even get better he just expects it to happen naturally. That's why he got pushed out of Cleveland from what I've been told.

T-Will intrigues me. But he'd most likely get buried on the bench, especially if he argued with Thibs.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote