Thread: Just a thought.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Just a thought.

I don't know what happened to the "Trade, Rumors and Thoughts" thread but I think we owe it to ourselves to look at a big man. Ryan Hollins. He's been waived by Clevelad. I think he'd fit in well here. He's tall, athletic and would be a solid backup to Chandler. JJ Hickson woudlnt be a bad signing either. We need a backup sf. I think his lack of production in Sac was more due to an awkward fit. He was a quality player in Cleveland not too long ago. Ironically, he's the reaon Amare isn't a Cavalier. Danny Ferry's dumb ass didnt trade for Stat because he didnt wanna give up Hickson lol How's that working out now?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote