View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Music to my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Hell no, as much respect I have for Chris Paul, I do not want to see him destroyed by D'antoni, and honestly he's such a competitor I really don't think he would stay there if D'antoni came.
I would like to see him destroy the Clippers.
I don't like them,they flop way too much.

Come on Mike,you can do it.
LET'S GO,LET'S GO
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote