View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #552
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Not to play the race card, but everytime I see Tebow I think of all the black QB's that won't even get a chance to play their position. The Charlie Wards of the world that don't even get drafted. We just gave up a 4 and a 6 for a guy we could have gotten as an Undrafted Rookie. Jordan Jefferson, Russell Wilson etc. can all be the Wildcat QB we were seeking. Instead we take a cap hit for a guy who is the next to worst QB in the league in terms of accuracy and the very worst in terms of reading defenses. I hate to agree with Joe Namath's drunk @$$ but this was a publicity stunt. How do I know? Well how many backup QB's get introduced in a press conference?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote