View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #77
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints Suspensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I wanna say it was too harsh.... But once you get warned and then you keep it up and compound the problem by lying about?

You deserve whatever you get
i think we all kind of think the same. We know the bounties don't really work. We know teams try to hurt people without bounties (i can think of a few intent to injure hits ive seen in my time). So the punishment is harsh. BUT since the Saints were warned and processed so stupidly anyway (not sure wtf they were thinking) how can you complain?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote