View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:55 AM   #236
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Batman Arkham City: "One of the best games ever made" 10/10 score

Giving this a try. So far its tough to get into because I'm unfamiliar with the controls. Everytime I try to combat I drop I guess smoke bombs? Annoying because I dont want to do that. Just kick ass. It'll take me a minute to get comfortable with all the gadgets and things.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote