View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #28
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I feel so game-less.

This year I'm only buying CoD if its a older timeframe, like WW2 or something.

Probably going to pick up Borderlands 2. Nothing interests me this year in terms of games....

Been playing Starcraft 2 mostly with some 2k12 thrown in, although I'm getting a little burnt out on 2k12. Might try to get back into NHL 11 for a bit.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote