View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:07 AM   #2276
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Illinois basketball fans

The thing with Frank Martin is if he could recruit to Kansas State like that, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to bring the same level recruits to South Carolina. I'm not sure if he will have more success at South Carolina than he did at Kansas State but I can see him equaling it and that should be enough for South Carolina people. If he can get them in the tournament every year and be a threat to make a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 run every four or five years, South Carolina fans won't be able to complain.

I like the Groce hire for Illinois. He damn near took his team to the Elite 8 this year and they got in the tournament as a double digit seed a couple of years ago and beat Georgetown. He's not a sexy or flashy hire but I think it's a good one for Illinois. I have no idea what kind of recruiter he is but if he can get the Chicago area on lock I think he'll do just fine.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote