View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Maybe The Pistons Don't Draft Big

I certainly would not be adverse to picking up Kaman if the price was right. I suppose it all comes down to how Detroit's draft positioning works out. For a while I thought they were in the running for a guy like Anthony Davis but they seem to have played themselves out of that possibility.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote