View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Austin Rivers will enter 2012 Draft

Lou Williams doesnt have Austin crossover, but watching Rivers highlights it feels like i'm watching Lou Williams a bit. Just a guy who can go on a tear scoring. I wonder where the Sixers pick and where Rivers could fall. I'd love to replace Lou (if he were to opt out and leave Sixers after season) with Austin Rivers.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote