View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #10
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

I said I wasn't going to get a CoD game this year unless it was around WW2 or prior, due to the staleness of more modern FPS'.

CoD does a good job of hyping their game and pretty much saying "the last game was shit, but a little not shit, and we will make this not shit"

I don't plan on buying it, esp on/around opening day. It'll take several days of stealing from friends or something to see if it's worth it, which it probably will not be.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote